Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
For more information on Tessa, please visit www.tessatherapeutics.com.
Technician, Engineering & Facilities (Calibration)
Lead Engineer, Engineering, Facilities
- Support start-up activities, commissioning and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Coordinate and performs routine calibration. Oversees work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine calibration. Performs calibration activities scheduling on demand.
- Identifies / rectifies equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Troubleshoots, resolves and corrects functional issues of the instruments/ system and maintain equipment documentation.
- Ensures all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality, Site Permitting Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works & relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Take full responsible of the safety, quality of calibration/ maintenance in line with the cGMP requirement, according to the process and procedure.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing contractors in cGMP facility operations
- Experience in cGMP requirements for Calibration and Maintenance
- Experience in setting up new systems will be advantageous
- Willing to learn and continuously improve
- Self-Starter with good initiative to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Bio-Pharma R&D is an added advantage
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values