Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
For more information on Tessa, please visit www.tessatherapeutics.com.
Technician, Engineering & Facilities (Utilities & HVAC)
Lead Engineer, Engineering, Facilities
- Support start-up activities, commissioning and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Lead daily operations and ensures reliable continuous equipment operations of all systems owned by Engineering & Facilities. Monitors, operates, daily checks and escalates issues to Supervisor/ Engineer during duty.
- Performs routine corrective, predictive and preventive maintenance. Oversees work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Performs maintenance activities scheduling on demand.
- Identifies / rectifies equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Troubleshoots, resolves and corrects functional issues, monitors utility/ HVAC process control charts and maintains accurate and traceable logs and support documentation.
- Ensures all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality Site Permitting Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works and relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Responsible / coordinate the daily operation with cross-functional team (e.g, alarm management, follow up work request with users – Production, Quality Control, Warehouse, etc).
- Take full responsible of the safety, quality of duty activities inclusive of maintenance in line with the cGMP requirement, according to the process and procedure.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skill are used to ensure that all team members can identify the root causes and take effective action to solve the problem in hand.
- Minimum ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on facility and utilities operations, repair and maintenance experience in biopharma, pharmaceutical or semi-conductor plant
- With strong hands-on technical skills or willing to hands-on on Utilities & HVAC system/ equipment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Might go into rotating shift in future so able to perform rotating shift is a pre-requisite
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values