Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Generate monthly management reporting for stakeholders’ engagement
- Liaise with other business functions to provide timely and accurate forecast/budget and influence/monitor key expenditure and cash flows
- Report and analyse financial and business information, highlight and investigate significant variances and performance against annual plan and forecasts
- Provide key financial support for group business and plan reviews
- Responsible in Treasury functions and reporting
- Work on ERP system enhancements and new systems implementation
- Design key business process standard operating procedures and controls
- Monitor and test effectiveness of key controls
- Implement all aspects of finance business process improvements and risk management
- Support in special ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field with at least 4-5 years of relevant Finance or Audit experience
- Good soft skill is vital to the success of this role. Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A recognised accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA/CIMA) is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access
- Great working attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Open-minded and highly motivated individual
- Meticulous and great with numbers
- Great analytical, planning and coordination skills
- Great project management skills
- Team player