Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
For more information on Tessa, please visit www.tessatherapeutics.com.
Lead / Manager, Business Process & Master Data
Associate Director, Planning & Master Data Management
The Business Process & Master Data Lead role is to support Tessa’s initiatives by maintaining master data integrity in the company’s ERP System and/or other platforms. This include creating / generating customised queries to export data from the system as required for data analysis, with periodic monitoring of data quality and changes to ensure teams’ adherence to governance policies.
The successful candidate shall possess the ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and apply the understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives. He/She will analyse business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
This role will require close collaboration with different teams & functions to continually refine and improve processes related to data entry and system maintenance. He/She is expected to work closely with operational BPOs and SMEs in order to ensure data quality and compliance to operating/work procedures and will be the Single Point of Contact and escalation channel for business operations on master data related issues.
The successful candidate will ensure that the correct master data and the integration of business processes/ workflow with ERP system are in place, to provide a smooth execution from demand/supply planning to actual production and the final delivery of Tessa T-cell therapies to our patients.
- Review and execute changes to the ERP Master Data Records either via data entry or mass update.
- Support Business Units and Process Experts to resolve master data issues.
- Maintain data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Manage escalation process of issues and support the resolution of issues raised by Business Process owners (BPOs).
- Drives delivery of specific master data elements and simplification and standardisation of those data.
- Lead the Site Master Data meeting and discussions.
- Monitor, trend and report Key Performance Indicators for Supply Chain activities.
- Conduct relevant training on master data related matters.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and sites.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Update business processes to meet changing business needs.
- Participate in the definition, execution and approval of system testing from business perspective.
- Proactively identifies internal and external best practices that will enable improvement of the standard end-to-end process.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP (SAP / Oracle preferred) at User or Master Data management level is required.
- Possess good understanding & end to end knowledge of business operations/ processes with prior implementation experience of master data management processes, process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Possess good knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Strong written and communication skills in English language.
- Strong communicator and change agent
- Able to understand change management and drive to resolution.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills with excellent stakeholders’ management.
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
- Able to build working relationships and foster communication within and across organizational and geographic boundaries.
- Analytically minded and systematic problem solver.
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas.