Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
Director/Senior Director, Finance
- Provide strong leadership to the Finance department, covering broad spectrums of finance areas such as accounting, FP&A, costing and budgeting, treasury, statutory and tax compliance
- Drive continuous improvement and transformation within the Finance organization
- Experience in leading discussions with senior management, key stakeholders, and audit committee presentations
- Experience in team management and development of finance personnel
- Experience working with professional services firm in audit, tax, legal, valuation specialists
- Demonstrates understanding of key tax concepts such as corporate taxation, GST/VAT, transfer pricing and withholding tax
- Experience in fair valuation models and techniques such as in areas of Company ordinary shares, stock options and intangible assets
- Experience in implementing enterprise risk management and COSO framework
- Experience in SOX 404 internal controls compliance, testing and reporting
- Oversees the establishment and maintenance of the control environment within the Group by managing the various key stakeholders to ensure compliance to the effective operation of internal controls
- Provide cross departmental support in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or any related field with at least 15 years of relevant finance experience in both commercial (multinational business) and audit environment (Big 4 accounting firm)
- A recognized accounting qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS/ US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting required
- Inspiring and hands-on leader who is both strategic and operational savvy
- Able to participate in discussions with senior management and provide insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great working and collaborative attitude, highly motivated individual
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across department functions
- Able to multi-task and execute key deliverable under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and challenging commercial environment
- Proven project management skills
- Great team player