Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
For more information on Tessa, please visit www.tessatherapeutics.com.
Senior Manager, Logistic
- Perform daily warehouse activities such as incoming receiving, material storage and issuing. Ensure smooth flow of materials and completion of inventory system transactions
- Carry out effective inventory management practices and provide quality logistic support to internal customers
- Good knowledge of chemical storage, cold chain and shipping management
- Ensuring compliance to Regulatory / GMP / Operational procedures
- Observe safety rules and practice effective environmental health management techniques within the warehouse and logistics environment
- Maintain high standard of security and housekeeping of the warehouse
- Conduct incident investigation and follow up on corrective actions
- Manage warehouse projects and perform tasks assigned by manager
- Routine warehouse and logistics operation
- Annual Stock Take / Cycle Count
- Conduct warehouse and logistics trainings such as cGMP, Inventory Management System, SOPs, Safety, Operation Processes and etc to warehouse, logistics and other functional departments such as QC, Manufacturing and subcontractors
- Incident investigation and implementation of CAPA actions
- Establishment of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Warehouse IT System or improvement projects implementation
- Internal and External Quality Audits
- Documents management and archival
- Warehouse cGMP readiness
- Stock integrity and stock accuracy
- Zero lost work and zero forklift incident
- Timely delivery of materials to both internal and external customers
- Good Housekeeping and area cleanliness
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for warehouse and logistics
- Training Matrix and training requirements for the warehouse operation staff and subcontractors
- Coordinate with Planners, QA, QC and Production on material movements
- EHS related activities
- Continuous Improvement Programs
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in logistics or warehousing
- Knowledge in Fundamental GMP/GDP and Warehouse Safety
- Good Knowledge of warehouse operation and inventory management
- Ability to oversee a small team of operation staff for warehouse daily activities
- Knowledge in Cold Chain practices, Trade Compliance and shipping operation
- Working knowledge on ERP system such as SAP, WMS
- Poses license to operate forklift / reach truck