Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Executive, Quality Control (Raw Material Testing)
Associate Director, Quality Control
- Responsible for routine testing which includes analytical, bioanalytical, microbiological and/or environmental samples testing.
- Ensure incoming materials are sampled and distributed in accordance to approved SOP.
- Coordinating and scheduling of testing activities.
- Coordinate and initiate purchase of materials for QC usage which includes consumables, reagents, test media, test cultures, small equipment, glassware, plasticware etc.
- Ensure all laboratory operations including test execution, review and data documentation are performed according to cGMP procedures.
- Participate in creating SOP, reviewing SOP, equipment qualification and method verification/validation activities.
- Coordinate/Perform calibration and preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Initiate quality document such as out of specification investigation, deviation record, change control etc if necessary.
- Support in the timely resolution of issues, including discrepancies, investigations and implementation of CAPAs.
- Support supervisor/manager in reviewing protocols/reports/SOPs and other documents assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Participate in equipment qualification, method validation/method verification activities which include protocols preparation and review.
- Perform trend analysis of test data that are essential for monitoring purpose.
- Conduct training as subject matter expert in the test methods, systems and equipment assigned.
- Support improvement initiatives, programs and projects driven from the Quality Management System
- Support as subject matter expert during internal and external audits/inspections.
- Escalate quality and compliance risks to QC Management and QA.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the QC Management
- Degree/ Diploma in Science, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering or equivalent
- With preferably more than 2 years of relevant work experience in Quality Control in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/medical device industry
- Working knowledge in regulatory requirements pertaining to the relevant technical role
- Good team player with excellent planning, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in technical writing and presentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment