Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Manager/ Manager, Automation (Drug Product Sterile Filling)
- Custodian and technical stewardship for automation related systems
- Drafting/ review/ approval of SOPs, WPs, and other quality related documents for automation
- Support maintenance shutdown activities
- SME for automation systems during regulatory inspection
- Lead/ Support Capex improvement projects
- Human and financial resource planning
- Lead/ support EHS best practices
- Provide support for site automation:
- Lead/ support CMs and PMs for automation systems
- Managing stakeholders across various functions and externally
- Integrating project timelines into Tessa’s drug development program
- Diploma or Degree in an engineering discipline with minimum 10 years of working experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing contractors in cGMP facility operations
- Experience in cGMP requirements is a must
- Well versed in PLC and SCADA platforms like Allen Bradley/ Rockwell, Siemens, and Schneider
- Well versed with automation protocols like Modbus RTU/TCP, Profibus DP/PA, Profinet, SQL, OPC, etc.
- Working knowledge of computer networks
- Well connected with technology and markets trends for Automation & IT
- Knowledge in Bio-Pharma R&D is an added advantage
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment with little guidance
- Has prior experience leading teams but is also able to leverage on cross functional support with less direct reports
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to learn, self-starter and continuously improve
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures