Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Automation Technician (Engineering & Facilities) (Drug Product Sterile Filling)
- Support start-up activities, commissioning and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing of GMP documents including SOPs, forms, etc
- Assist in investigations, change controls and CAPAs
- Performs routine corrective and preventive maintenance for automation systems. Oversees work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Performs maintenance activities scheduling on demand.
- Identifies / rectifies equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Ensures all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality Site Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works and relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Responsible / coordinate the daily operation with cross-functional team (e.g, alarm management, follow up work request with users – Production, Quality Control, Warehouse, etc)
- Minimum ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on repair and maintenance experience in Biopharma or Pharmaceutical plant; preferably supporting production maintenance
- Knowledge in Fill Finish process equipment will be a plus
- Knowledge in PLC and SCADA platforms like Allen Bradley/ Rockwell, Siemens, and Schneider
- Knowledge in automation protocols like Modbus RTU/TCP, Profibus DP/PA, Profinet, SQL, OPC, etc.
- Knowledge of computer networks
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to perform rotating shift is a pre-requisite