Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Equipment Technician (Drug Product Sterile Filling) – 18 months Contract
- Support start-up activities, commissioning and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/operation
- Assist in drafting and reviewing of GMP documents including SOPs, forms, etc
- Assist in investigations, change controls and CAPAs
- Performs routine corrective and preventive maintenance for process equipment. Oversees work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Performs maintenance activities scheduling on demand
- Manage external contractors in the areas of System, Equipment and Rooms for Calibration and maintenance
- Ensure that work carried out on site adheres to site EHS and quality procedures
- Work cross functionally to ensure Systems, Equipment and Rooms meet Internal Customers’ needs
- Advocate and support EHS initiatives
- Minimum ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on repair and maintenance experience in Biopharma or Pharmaceutical plant preferably supporting production equipment maintenance
- Knowledge in Fill/Finish process equipment will be a plus
- Experience in process equipment maintenance for Pharmaceutical Plant
- Working knowledge of low electrical circuits and instrumentation and/or mechanical trades
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to perform rotating shift is a pre-requisite