Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Manager/ Manager, Quality Control (Drug Product Sterile Filling)
The Supply Chain Planner role is to plan, procure and replenish materials in accordance to Tessa’s stock policies and/or the defined targets for manufacturing, quality testing and distribution needs. This includes identifying and ordering the proper quantity and overseeing the timely delivery of materials/products needed to maintain balance between fulfilment and replenishment needs.
The incumbent is expected to deliver value to the company through cost and inventory optimisation in partnership with internal functions and stakeholders. Hence, he/she will be required to work closely with Tessa’s Operations (Manufacturing, Quality, MSAT/PSAT, Warehouse/Logistics teams) to resolve any unexpected events so as to achieve a seamless end to end supply chain execution from demand/supply planning to actual production and the final delivery of Tessa finished products to our patients.
He/She must ensure the materials requirement plans are well integrated into the ERP system, to provide a smooth execution from demand/supply planning to actual production and the final delivery of Tessa products to our patients.
The successful candidate shall possess the ability to look at the supply chain from upstream to downstream with both short-term and long-term planning in mind and is capable of using automated tools/applications and internal data to generate & analyse reports that detail efficiencies as well as areas needing improvement.
- Determine the materials replenishment needs based on demand forecasts and execute timely purchases to the agreed plan.
- Work with manufacturing teams to ensure weekly/monthly production plans are aligned across supply chain stakeholders for efficient execution regarding the planning and execution of all replenishment needs.
- Define planning parameters (reorder points, safety stock level etc.)
- Manage supply variabilities by identifying and resolving supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and re-establishing safety stock parameters via MRP.
- Fix/Create material purchase requisition and monitor goods receipts to Quality release, in accordance with inventory plan.
- Ensure aligned inventory strategies are incorporated into updated supply plans.
- Maintain correct data in SAP systems related to replenishment of raw materials including safety stock and/or buffer time.
- Lead Tier meetings and discussions to proactively communicate materials, production & supply status, and potential risks to ensure supply continuity.
- Work to improve and simplify supply planning processes.
- Monitor and trend Key Performance Indicators for Supply Chain Planning activities.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas in the organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of supply chain planning (production planning / material planning / scheduling) working experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Good working knowledge of ERP system is required. (SAP preferred)
- Possess end to end knowledge of business operations and processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and communication skills in English language.
- Strong communicator and change agent
- Able to practice flexibility and respond quickly to change and drive to resolution.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills with good stakeholders’ management.
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
- Able to build working relationships and foster communication within and across organizational and geographic boundaries.
- Analytically minded and systematic problem solver.
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple functional areas.