Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Research Scientist (Immunology)
Director, Research and Development
- Planning, managing, and conducting research project(s).
- Conduct immunological experiments such as high-dimensional flow cytometry, killing assays, proliferation assays
- Conducting experiments with primary human leukocytes
- PhD degree in Immunology, Molecular biology or other relevant areas of Biomedical fields within R&D, or a Master degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in immunology and/or molecular biology and/or Virology
- Strong analytical skills and possess good scientific writing and presentation skills
- Good working attitude and willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to be a team player