Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Manager/ Manager, Infrastructure and System
Director, Information Technology
- Plan, implement, manage and control all aspects of Information Technology Infrastructure aligning to the group IT’s requirements including Telecommunications Facilities, IT Network and Systems to support US operations
- Manage IT vendors to ensure operations of IT Infrastructure, Servers as well as Service Desk & Operations are delivered within the SLA
- Be the liaison between the users and group IT
- Develop/perform Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity as necessary as necessary
- Protect and defend the Company from Cyber threats and prevent any security incidents
- Drive security awareness programs within the company
- Perform internal security reviews and risk assessment
- Involve in project management for IT related projects
- Undertake any other activities as required by company
- Onboarding and off boarding of employees within US office
- Act in alignment with users’ needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy, manage system upgrades, patches and security reviews
- Perform backup and restore of the system residing in US, as necessary
- Manage day to day IT Support for the US operations
- Network equipment, servers, phones or other systems under IT charge and follow-up with vendors on issues
- Tracking of IT assets and equipment, review purchase of IT related equipment and ensure that they are aligned to the company standard and direction
- Ensure network and system are available 24×7
- Ensure the system and processes are in accordance with information security and to be able to govern the IT activities ensuring the reliability of Network and system
- Develop and implement IT system and processes and procedures
- Educate and train users and being the consultant for computer problem beyond the knowledge of technical staff.
- Ensure employee adhere to company IT policies and procedures.
- Handle annual budgets, reviewing quarterly expenses and ensure cost effectiveness related to IT infrastructure, servers and end user computing
- Define the company IT policies and provide security advisory and oversight
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or any related field with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in running one man IT operation in US
- Working experience in pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Experience in network equipment, network links (internet, LAN, WAN), wireless solution, End User Computing, Video Conference equipment and network security
- Experience in servers in Windows environment and Service Desk
- Experience in delivering, managing and implementing multiple stream of projects and vendors to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Good technical knowledge to manage network appliances, LAN/WAN, routing technologies, switches, VLAN, access control list, SNMP, IP Networking, wireless, UC, VOIP and security products.
- Possess leadership, problem-solving and planning and organisation skills
- Independent and resourceful
- Self-motivated with a strong drive towards fulfilling accomplishments
- Good team player and possess strong sense of Integrity
- Knowledge of technology solutions especially with Microsoft Technology will be an advantage
- ITIL foundation, CCNA, MCSE, CISSP certification are added advantage