Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
- Create and release production orders and ensure on-time closing of production orders under SAP
- Drive and communicate the plans to materials planner
- Oversee preparation and timely release of raw materials from materials planner to production to meet production orders. Track usage of raw materials to production and report abnormality
- Work closely with cross departments to update demand forecast (e.g. hospital ops, production team, process development team)
- Review and control the production progress, follow-up with relevant departments to eliminate delays by expediting material shipments
- Interact with the lab management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding production plan execution, ensuring that the daily production requirements are achieved and control the daily production plan and setup meeting as required
- Identify, negotiate and drive resolution of any conflicts to production plan with different departments (e.g. material availability, lab schedule changes, production abnormality)
- Prepare weekly ops report on the performance of production and highlight issues and bottlenecks that may potentially impact the achievement of the production schedule, materials planning, finance
- Support the analysis, development and implementation of new planning best practices
- Perform any other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistic or industry management preferred
- 1-3 years in relevant position or experienced in material, supply or production planning will have added advantage
- Experienced in using excel and SAP is preferable
- Experience in working in GMP manufacturing environment
- Meticulous with a strong business acumen and customer satisfaction focus
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal in English language
- Work independently and self-motivated