Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Associate, Legal
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and advising on contracts and other legal documentation, such as collaboration, licensing, financing agreements
- Assist on the various aspects of deals that the Company is involved in, such as deal structuring, due diligence, risk/opportunity assessments, and managing the Company’s relationships and contractual obligations with existing and future partners
- Advising on various legal issues pertaining to liability/exposure/compliance
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, organizing, and localizing contract templates and managing contracts database / filing
- Provide general support for the legal matters of the company.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) with Professional Legal Qualification in at least 1 jurisdiction
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a practicing lawyer and/or in-house counsel
- Experience in dealing with commercial contracts and in reviewing and preparing these contracts with minimal supervision
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams with strong interpersonal / communication skills and the ability to multitask
- An understanding of the biotech and pharmaceutical industry is a bonus
- Strong understanding and commitment to teamwork
- Competent negotiation skills with the ability to persuade/influence and effectively gain agreement
- Resourceful with creative problem-solving skills