Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Laboratory Specialist (1 Year Contract)
Director, Product Development
The position reports to the Director of Product Development and is based in Tessa’s Singapore Tech Ops Office. The candidate will be responsible for daily scientific operations, laboratory housekeeping and equipment maintenance. He/She will support tasks specific for various projects within Product Development.
- Maintains laboratory inventory, responsible for ordering reagents and consumables.
- Maintenance of equipment, performs preventive maintenance and responsible for handling equipment repair via external vendors
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and reagent information on file.
- Assists and troubleshoots qPCR, flow and ELISA based assays
- Assists on various assays critical for defined projects. Participates in group and project meetings.
- Supports management of CMOs for the Product Development team and relevant stakeholders
- Assist in project management and logistic support for scientific and technical aspects of CMOs, Satellite laboratories from planning, budget, following up contracts, tracking progress, and timeline.
- Supports other product development projects (e.g., contract research organizations, contract manufacturers, service/supply vendors).
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with collaborative partners ensuring team environment and alignment with Tessa strategic goals
- Updates work knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications etc.
- Bachelors’ degree in life science with at at least 2 years’ experience in life science industry or GMP/GLP regulated laboratories with basic knowledge of GMP, GCP, and CMC & QA guidelines. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic knowledge of cell culture, ELISA, qPCR, FACS techniques.
- Strong inter-personal skills and verbal/written communication
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and the ability to multitask.